12.17.2009

What This Blog Will Be

So here's the story. I've been blogging for close to two years about my family and our life here in China. Blogging has been an unexpected blast. Recently I've pondered what it would take to become a better writer and what I found inspired me. Most people said that to write better, you need to write more. Just like an athlete will practise his sport, a writer must practise his skill also. This inspired me to share more then just stories about my family in China (which I love to do and will continue to do), but to also share my thoughts on life, China, maybe through in some interviews, book reviews, sports stuff and anything else I feel would benefit others.

I didn't want to flood our family blog with all this new content that really is geared more for a different audience anyways. So my wife gave me some good advice (which she does a lot) and suggested I start another blog. So I'm launching this blog! I hope to have some useful stuff on here and I also hope it adds to you, the reader. So that's what this blog will be.

So what do you want to hear about?

Enjoy this day,
Matt

Save to delicious Saved by 0 users

0 comments: