2.28.2010

Funny Chinese Translation

So today I was shopping at my local Chinese supermarket. I needed some plastic cups so I made my way to the kitchen area. When I got to the aisle I saw some lovely purple and orange plastic cups with some leave print design. That's not all that was on the cup though, it also had a little inscription. I took a closer look and this is what it read "I want to make you happy because seeing you smiting makes me happy". Ummm...





As soon as I read it I laughed and got the biggest smile (then I bought 6 of them). Thank you China, you provide me with some great moments and cheap plastic cups.

Enjoy this day,
Matt

Save to delicious Saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, that's.... well, when I was in Japan, I saw LOTS of mistakes everywhere...

Heather said...

Yeah, it's fun walking around seeing some of the mistakes. This one just caught my eye and really made my day. Thanks for your comment Kanae, any mistakes that you can remember from your time in Japan?