3.18.2010

LaDainian Tomlinson

It’s a little bit after the fact, but I wanted to write this anyways. LaDainian Tomlinson is an idiot. If he thinks that signing with the New York Jets puts him in a better position to win a Super Bowl than the Vikings, he’s crazy. Seriously, you’re gonna win with a 2nd year QB? Good luck.

I can now only hope that Brett Favre comes back and that the Jets collapse in an epic way. Who are the Vikings getting to replace Chestor Taylor? Is Albert Young a good enough replacement? Can we do enough using the Draft only to improve our team?

We’ll see.

Enjoy this day (unless you're LaDainian Tomlinson),
Matt

Save to delicious Saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Get My Ex Back said...

I like your blog lots of useful information. I've added it to my favorite bookmarks and subscribed in a reader.

All these issues are important, and that's why I just started blogging a while ago and it feels great.

Kind Regards
Evelina
Get My Ex Back

Heather said...

Thanks so much Evelina! I love blogging and hope to keep doing it for a while, hope it goes well for you too!