5.08.2010

10 Songs I’m Embarrassed to Admit I Like

How are you doing today? I hope you’re doing well. Today we’re talking about embarrassing songs. From the privacy of our iPod earbuds, we are free to listen to whatever we want. From this safety we can hide the embarrassing songs we love. You know, the ones we don’t confess even to ourselves that we like. Have you ever had this happen, you’re driving down the street blasting a song you secretly love, and then you pull up to a red light and forget your windows are down and are embarrassed that everyone around you realizes what you’re listening to?

Well today I’m going to take a bold step and share the most embarrassing songs that I like. It was pretty easy to find 10 songs (I actually CUT IT DOWN to 10 songs!) all I had to do was open up my wife’s iTunes playlist.

Why, am I doing this? No, seriously, I’m asking you, why am I doing this?? If you too would like to blast your songs at the red light, scroll down to the comments area below and list yours.

In no order they read like this:

Taylor Swift - Fearless
Taylor Swift - Love Story
Kelly Clarkson - My life would suck without you
Dixie Chicks - Not ready to make nice
Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
Alcia Keys - No One (I LOVE THIS SONG)
Miley Cyrus - The Climb (it’s encouraging ok!)
Jordin Sparks - No Air
Dido - Sand in my Shoes
Beyonce - Irreplaceable

Well that’s it for now, but I promise you I will add another list down the road, like I said I HAD TO CUT my previous list down to 10.

Enjoy this day,
Matt

Save to delicious Saved by 0 users

0 comments: