11.25.2010

Love is the Killer App by Tim Sanders Book Review


A friend of mine recently lent me this book and I’m super glad that he did. I found it to be incredibly useful as it tackles the most important issue of all, relationships. It’s written specifically from a business point of view and how we can improve our business relationships.

The author makes three main points to improving your business relationships, add knowledge (read books and invest into your wealth of knowledge), add to your network (add people and then connect those people to other people in your network), and finally be compassionate.

I love this approach to relationships. In a world where “More me now” seems to be the dominating paradigm it’s amazing to see someone successful saying that there’s another way. By giving away what you know and championing others you can find success. It was a good read.

I did feel that the first 1/3 of the book was where I took most of my notes and that the rest of it wasn’t as impactful (but that was only my opinion). It’s a short, quick read and I would encourage anyone who’s in the business world, wants to be in the business world, or simply anyone who’s looking for a healthy way to relate to others, to pick this book up.

Enjoy this day,
Matt

Save to delicious Saved by 0 users

1 comments:

Tim Sanders said...

Hey Matt -- That's a great review of my book. Thanks for sharing the love! I'm working on a new book, the prequel to Love Is The Killer App. I've even built a facebook page to offer sneak peeks into it: http://tinyurl.com/timpage

thanks again!

Tim Sanders
author, Love Is The Killer App