12.29.2009

Vikings Bears game recap

Really I could leave this post blank and that would correctly sum up how I feel about my beloved Purple. At a complete loss. I don’t get to watch games here in China (which was a good thing this week), but when I opened my computer I got on NFL.com and saw that the Bears had just recovered a fumble in OT. A short few moments later and we had lost.

A month ago I was really confident that making it to the Super Bowl was possible, now I’m not sure we will make it out of the first round of the playoffs. We’ll see.

I do think we need to just let Brett, be Brett. Have him throw the ball 40 times a game, it’s his last season (I’m guessing) so let’s put the team on his shoulders. We might not get the chance to again.

Save to delicious Saved by 0 users

0 comments: