1.12.2010

Tony Romo may you fail once again

Well we're less then a week away from the Vikings matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. I think this will be a great game or the Vikings will get blown out... but it WILL be one of those two. The Vikes haven't lost at home all season and before the debacle of December we looked to be one of the strongest teams in the league. Living in China, I don't get to see the games the way I would in the States, but it sounds like the Cowboys are legit. They're a hot team that absolutely destroyed a GOOD Eagles team the past two weeks.

I said it last week and I will say it again, let Brett throw the ball. The Cowboys can stack the box and stop the run all day, who cares, especially when we're completing high percentage short passes (like we did for the first 12 weeks of the season when we were dominating). It should be a good game, and maybe the difference will be special teams where the Vikes have been amazing (thank you Percy Harvin and every team before us who didn't draft him).

To be honest I'm scared of this game. I don't know what it is, flashbacks of '98, or the simple truth that Minnesota sports fans have nothing to ever be excited for... either way I'm not confident in this game, but I know that we're a tough team and a tougher team in our Dome. If we win this game I'm not worried about either the Saints or Cardinals, because we will be coming off a solid win against a solid opponent. Let's put the pain of '98 away...

On another note I'm so happy the Packers lost, that was one team I didn't want to have to face. I'm also happy because I hate the Packers and only wish loses and poor drafts on them.

Enjoy this day,
Matt

Save to delicious Saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Kyle Keaton said...

I will say very humbling out of a man who is so hardcore about the Vikings. I have to agree with you that it will either be a good game or one of them will get blown out. I know you said this would be the Vikings but could very well be the Cowboys also. The Cowboys are very hot right now however they have had the Eagles number all year. What happened in Green Bay? Just that if Romo does not show up they still have some chance with Barber, Jones and Choice but I do not think the run game will be what it has been against the Vikings. I am really hoping that it is not a blow out but a good game to watch. I do think that you Offensive line will have to show up or else the Cowboys Defensive line will be all over Farve. Farve is a freakin amazing QB however I do not think he is as agile as McNabb and will not be able to get out of all the Sacks that McNabb did. It will be a good game I think. My opinion it comes down to who's offensive shows up because both of these teams have a hell of a defensive and will make you earn what you get. We will see and I hope that y Cowboys come out victorious but is gonna be the toughest game of there post season I think!!!! Good luck to your Vikings!!!!!

Kyle

Heather said...

Well either way I wish I could watch it with you Kyle! Peace man, hope it's a good game.

Ishan Gupta said...

Its great...etter than mine...lol

Heather said...

Thanks Ishan, glad to have a fellow blogger coming by our site. See ya around soon.

Hari said...

I hope Tony Romo fails. As an Eagles fan I am not sure what I am going to do if the Cowboys win the Super Bowl again.

Heather said...

Thank you Hari, I agree, please Tony Romo remember how terrible you are and fail miserably. Thanks for the comment.