4.03.2010

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Movie Review

I really enjoyed this movie. I’ve watched it now a few times with my kids and think it’s one of the better kids’ movies out right now. Not only is it funny it’s also super creative. The movie is about a kid who after failing over and over as an inventor he ends up creating a machine that changes water in the air into food. The machine is accidently shot into the sky and starts to rain whatever food is chosen. It also has a good message to it. I guess having whatever we want whenever we want leads to overconsumption… and I guess that’s bad.

If you haven’t seen it yet, rent it. If you’ve already seen it, sit down with your kids tonight and watch it. You’ll be glad you did.

Enjoy this day,
Matt

Save to delicious Saved by 0 users

0 comments: